Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

A True Masterpiece

This, has to be, by far, the best flash animation I have ever seen. This could even be a real movie (or perhaps an anime.) It was absolutely flawless. I would actually PAY to see more of this. And I'm the cheapest bastard alive! Just by watching it, I can already gather pieces of the story. Some people complain about there being no story, but they fail to understand, this is just a teaser. You sir, are a truely brilliant animator, and I do think you should consider taking this further than flash. Thank you for this masterpiece.

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Awesome

I really enjoyed this flash, and would love to see more. There are however, a couple of inaccuracies I would like to point out:

1. Megaman isn't human, he's a robot, therefore he doesn't bleed.
2. Megaman could not charge his buster until Megaman 4.

But still, a VERY good flash movie. Bravo.

El-Cid responds:

Yeah, I've getting those same comments all day. Check out the "Author's comments" if you want me to explain myself. :) Thanks for the feedback.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Awesome!

This movie was great. Final Fantasy is my favorite game series. I loved the story, it had MANY parts that reminded me of the games (I believe the part when Pensuke continues to fight even though he has 0 HP is from Final Fantasy 5, when Galuf fights Exdeath.) It had plenty of humor, and I have always enjoyed the Final Fantasy music. Great Job. I'd like to see more of this, or even as one person has suggested, a game.

Retarded Animal Babies 8 Retarded Animal Babies 8

Awesome

Man I love RAB. It's alawys funny as hell.. man Dave, if you need cash.. sell RAB episodes! Devote your time to it. If you made a bunch of episodes, and sold like.. 10 episodes for $10.. I'd buy them! And I'd bet alot of people here would too.

The Clock Crews Fight The Clock Crews Fight

'O.K.'

Well, considering you worked hard on it, I don't want to be an asshole, and say it sucks, but really it does need alot of work. The sound, first of all - I know what you used for the voices.. and I really think those voices are gay. They need to make better voices for it. So, find another source for your voices. The interactivity was almost non existant. To improve, you could make it so there are more types of training, and, you have to work a little for the training,like, hit a key fast, or type in a sequence in x amount of time. I didn't really find it humorous, or violent, so.. I didn't give it any points for that. Same goes for style. Next time make the fight scene last longer, and a little more gorey. And yes, clock fights can be gorey. Have their displays crack, or gears fall out or something. The Graphics were decent.