Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

Not bad

Not bad. Entertained me for awhile. I managed to get 24/30 on my first try. But there is one problem. Question 21 is bugged. It doesn't give you points if you get it right. I tested this several times.

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

Doesn't work

This game doesn't work for ALOT of people, including me. It has nothing to do with how good your computer is - I've got 1GB PC 3200 DDR Ram, 2GHZ Amd Athlon 3200+ processor, 120GB 7200RPM HDD, and a 3 MBPS connection. There's just something wrong with this flash. Creator: Why not make it so you can start the game before it's loaded 100%. I think that's the problem; for some reason the flash doesn't think it's loaded 100%.

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Superb

Great game, however it could use more missions, and perhaps a queue line for units.. like, click the build unit button 5 times, and it will create them one at a time, one after the other.. it gets annoying having to go back and forth between buildings so often. Anyways, great game.

Celebémon Tournament #2 Celebémon Tournament #2

Funny

This game was very funny. Especially Hermander.. and all the different rape attacks. Haha...

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

I love it.

Great job on this flash! I especially enjoyed how you used all the old SNES mario graphics, and some of the sounds. Plus the mario song in the background. The only things it needs are a high score system, and perhaps the ability to jump. Maybe powerups for the gun, too. If you continue working on this, it's going to be great.