Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

A True Masterpiece

This, has to be, by far, the best flash animation I have ever seen. This could even be a real movie (or perhaps an anime.) It was absolutely flawless. I would actually PAY to see more of this. And I'm the cheapest bastard alive! Just by watching it, I can already gather pieces of the story. Some people complain about there being no story, but they fail to understand, this is just a teaser. You sir, are a truely brilliant animator, and I do think you should consider taking this further than flash. Thank you for this masterpiece.

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Awesome

I really enjoyed this flash, and would love to see more. There are however, a couple of inaccuracies I would like to point out:

1. Megaman isn't human, he's a robot, therefore he doesn't bleed.
2. Megaman could not charge his buster until Megaman 4.

But still, a VERY good flash movie. Bravo.

El-Cid responds:

Yeah, I've getting those same comments all day. Check out the "Author's comments" if you want me to explain myself. :) Thanks for the feedback.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Awesome!

This movie was great. Final Fantasy is my favorite game series. I loved the story, it had MANY parts that reminded me of the games (I believe the part when Pensuke continues to fight even though he has 0 HP is from Final Fantasy 5, when Galuf fights Exdeath.) It had plenty of humor, and I have always enjoyed the Final Fantasy music. Great Job. I'd like to see more of this, or even as one person has suggested, a game.

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

Not bad

Not bad. Entertained me for awhile. I managed to get 24/30 on my first try. But there is one problem. Question 21 is bugged. It doesn't give you points if you get it right. I tested this several times.

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

Doesn't work

This game doesn't work for ALOT of people, including me. It has nothing to do with how good your computer is - I've got 1GB PC 3200 DDR Ram, 2GHZ Amd Athlon 3200+ processor, 120GB 7200RPM HDD, and a 3 MBPS connection. There's just something wrong with this flash. Creator: Why not make it so you can start the game before it's loaded 100%. I think that's the problem; for some reason the flash doesn't think it's loaded 100%.

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Superb

Great game, however it could use more missions, and perhaps a queue line for units.. like, click the build unit button 5 times, and it will create them one at a time, one after the other.. it gets annoying having to go back and forth between buildings so often. Anyways, great game.